What is Beauty Army?

Beauty Army is a monthly beauty subscription service that just launched this year on January 1st. The demand was so high that it took me over an hour to sign up, but it is certainly worth it! For only $12 a month, you get to CHOOSE up to 6 high quality products to be shipped to your door. Once you register, you will fill out a personal survey that is used to create custom palettes of products that you can choose from.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January's Box

This is the first month EVER and I was one of only 300 to get a box.  I am super excited to share my box with you!  Here is what I got:


The Contents of My Box


Is this box not GORGEOUS?!


I'm not really big on K-PAK, but this is a fairly decent size sample, so if I don't like it, I can always give it to a lucky friend!



This is a VERY NICE lip balm.  I am pretty picky about these because I do not like sticky, but this was definitely high quality.


This brightener came in its own box.  Very decent size sample.


MAD Skincare Illuminating Daily Moisturizer.  I will be trying this out tonight.


Micro-dermabrasion in a bottle? Yes, please!  I seriously cannot wait to try this out.  Oh, and it is exactly what it says... BLACK soap!



My FAVORITE item!  I adore the color, not to mention this is a FULL SIZE product!





This is how my Beauty Army box compared to my Birchbox.


So, what do you think? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you can pick the samples! I want to thank you for adding more crap to my already ridiculous stockpile! Yes, I signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I think Beauty Army might win...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sign up, you will have to let me know how you like it!! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm signing up today! You sold me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I really don't think you will regret it! I am so glad you joined! :)

      Delete